“Don’t turn your head. Keep looking at the bandaged place. That is where the light enters you.”
The ever-expanding blogger community that I have slowly but surely become a part of continues to surprise me with its kindness. Most recently the amazing Marney McNall , from the Volunteer Fringe, nominated me for a One Lovely Blog Award.
Please check out Marney’s blog. It will inspire you to ask yourself at the end of each day, “Could I have done more to make a difference in someone’s life?” Thanks so much, Marney!
The rules of acceptance are that I share seven things about myself.
- I have naturally curly hair. Yes, my seemingly straight hair is had by an hours worth of blow-drying which I never do as well as they seem to at a salon. If there is even a hint of humidity in the air my sleek-do will quickly expand into a massive mountain of frizz and curl. On the plus side, if it’s cool outside my expanding hair feels like a nice, warm blanket that just happens to be attached to my head :-)
- Brown rice and beans is one of my favorite meals.
- I’m a dog lover. I have three Pugs. Maggie and Max are 15. Bella is 6.
- I love road trips. There’s just something about jumping into the car and taking off on the open road that excites me.
- Annie Hall ranks as one of my all-time favorite movies.
- Diane Keaton ranks as one of my all-time favorite actresses.
- October is my favorite month of the year.
The best part of receiving these awards is being able to recognize some of the talented bloggers out there. In no particular order I’d like to nominate the following blogs:
13. Travel Spirit
14. Clouds of Colour
15. Follow Your Nose
Rules for nominess:
-Link back to the blogger who nominated you
-Paste the award on your blog
-Tell 7 facts about yourself
-Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to
As always, thanks so much for stopping by! Make it a great day!